Did you mean: 
Warehousing & Analytics
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PowerBI service refresh Databricks dataset

New Contributor II

I have a number of datasets that are published to Power BI service. When I published these from Power BI Desktop, I was able to enable period refresh.

This morning however, the periodic refresh failed with a 403 Authentication Failed error. I can't enter the Personal Access Token into the PBI service to re-enable periodic refresh.

The Personal Access Token is still valid as the PBI Desktop application can still access our data.

It's not clear to me how I should enter the Personal Access Token into the PBI Service. I can select Basic, Key or OAuth2 verification. But none of those will accept the Personal Access Token as valid credential.

2 REPLIES 2

Ajay-Pandey
Esteemed Contributor III

Try to provide a new access token and check if this might work.

Vartika

Hi @Michael Anckaert​ 

Hope all is well! Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue and would you be happy to share the solution or mark an answer as best? Else please let us know if you need more help. 

We'd love to hear from you.

Thanks!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.