Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

adding databricks to my application

Nosa
New Contributor II

I am developing an application. I want to use databricks in my application. I developed that with python and godot. how can I have data bricks in my application?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

Databricks is extended cloud version of Apache Spark. If you want to process data from your application the best is to store data, logs etc. on some cloud storage and than process as stream in databricks

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Hubert-Dudek
Esteemed Contributor III

Databricks is extended cloud version of Apache Spark. If you want to process data from your application the best is to store data, logs etc. on some cloud storage and than process as stream in databricks

Prabakar
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi @Ensiyeh Shojaei​ , it would be great if you could give more information about the application that you are developing. What is your requirement?

jose_gonzalez

Hi @Ensiyeh Shojaei​ ,

Which cloud service are you using? According to the cloud provider, you will have a list of tools that can help you to connect and interact in your application.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.