Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to infer the online feature store table via an mlflow registered model, which is deployed to a sagemaker endpoint?

Maverick1
Valued Contributor II

Can an mlflow registered model automatically infer the online feature store table, if that model is trained and logged via a databricks feature store table and the table is pushed to an online feature store (like AWS RDS)?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Saurabh Verma​ , Feature Store <> SageMaker integration is not fully rolled out yet. We are looking to roll that out in Private Preview mode soon. It will need DynamoDB online store type which will be available soon.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Saurabh Verma​ ,

You may find something similar to what you're looking for here?

Please let me know if this helps.

Maverick1
Valued Contributor II

@Kaniz Fatma​ : Not working for Sagemaker and AWS RDS or Dynamo DB component.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Saurabh Verma​ , Would you like to raise a feature request or submit an idea ?

Maverick1
Valued Contributor II

@Kaniz Fatma​ : I had been told recently that this feature is actually going to be released with the new version of DB runtime. Could you please check which DBR will come with this feature ? and what is the timeline.?

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Saurabh Verma​ , I'll get back to you with your requested information. Thank you.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Saurabh Verma​ , We're looking for an answer for you. Please bear with me for the delay. Apologies.

Christian
New Contributor II

Thanks for sharing [this](http://www.google.com) article

Atanu
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

@Saurabh Verma​  let us know if you need further help on this! Thanks.

Maverick1
Valued Contributor II

@Atanu Sarkar​ : Your colleague @Kaniz Fatma​  is looking for an answer. Maybe you can also help her.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Saurabh Verma​ , Feature Store <> SageMaker integration is not fully rolled out yet. We are looking to roll that out in Private Preview mode soon. It will need DynamoDB online store type which will be available soon.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.