cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Error saving changes on Job Cluster

rbarrero
New Contributor III

Hello all and thanks.

After apply to serving a model, I go to edit corresponding Job Cluster to configure its init_script but when I try to save changes (Confirm and restart) it thrown the following error:

Error: Cannot edit cluster 0503-141315-hu3wd4ix created by ModelServing

Best regards.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

shan_chandra
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@roberto rodriguezโ€‹  - could you please raise a support ticket with us to enable init scripts on model serving clusters on the specific workspace?

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

shan_chandra
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Just thought of checking,

1. Are you trying to add init script to a model serving cluster?
  2. Is this issue happening on a community edition or a specific workspace ?

rbarrero
New Contributor III

Hello Shan and thanks.

Yes, Im traying to add the init_script and saving changes to the cluster.

It's on a specific workspace.

Prabakar
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

If you are not able to edit the cluster to add the init script, could you please try with the global init script? This doesn't need the cluster to be edited.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @roberto rodriguezโ€‹ , Just a friendly follow-up. Do you still need help, or did you find the solution? Please let us know.

rbarrero
New Contributor III

Hi. I had no time to try with global init script approach. I will tell you when I try it.

Thank you for your help. Best regards.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @roberto rodriguezโ€‹ , Thank you for the update though!

shan_chandra
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@roberto rodriguezโ€‹  - could you please raise a support ticket with us to enable init scripts on model serving clusters on the specific workspace?

Sure, thank you.

shan_chandra
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@roberto rodriguezโ€‹  - Just thought of following up on this, could you please let us know if you had a chance to raise a support ticket with us to enable init scripts on model serving clusters on the specific workspace? Also, please let us know if you are using a Databricks community edition or a paid service?

User16764241763
Honored Contributor

Hello @roberto rodriguezโ€‹ 

Could you please create the INIT script in the following location? Model Serving clusters will pick up the script in this location at start up.

dbfs:/databricks/scripts/databricks-model-serving-shared-init.sh

We may also need to enable your workspace for INIT script serving. Please file a support request with us,

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @roberto rodriguezโ€‹ , We havenโ€™t heard from you on the last response from @Arvind Ravishโ€‹ , and I was checking back to see if you have a resolution yet. If you have any solution, please share it with the community as it can be helpful to others. Otherwise, we will respond with more details and try to help.

rbarrero
New Contributor III

Sorry for the delay in responding. Finally a partner could fix the problem, he can edit without problems the cluster and add the init_script.

Thank you!

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Well, In that case, Did you file a support ticket with us?

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.