Machine Learning
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expose low latency APIs from Deltalake for mobile apps and microservices

jcapplefields88
New Contributor II

My company is using Deltalake to extract customer insights and run batch scoring with ML models. I need to expose this data to some microservices thru gRPC and REST APIs. How to do this? I'm thinking to build Spark pipelines to extract teh data, store it in a fast cache like Redis and create some APIs in front. Is there a faster solution?

3 REPLIES 3

Atanu
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

I think your mentioned plan work with your use case for low latency . but you may go through this book if that helps. https://www.databricks.com/p/ebook/the-wisdom-of-transitioning-to-a-data-lakehouse-strategy?utm_medi...

Not super familiar but should give more insight.

jose_gonzalez

Hi @John Capplefield​,

Just a friendly follow-up. Did you have time to check Atanu's docs? do you still need help? please let us know.

Noopur_Nigam
Valued Contributor II
Valued Contributor II

Hi @John Capplefield​ Gentle follow-up, please let us know if you need further help on this.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.