Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How could I export an Alert object for deployment to another Azure Databricks resource?

Thanapat_S
Contributor

Introduction

I would like to use Alert feature for monitor job status (from log table) in Databricks-SQL.

So, I have write a query in a query notebook (or object) to return result from log table. Also, I have set the alert object for monitoring and trigger when the specific condition is matched.

Question

I would like to know if I could export alert object for deployment to other Databricks workspace? I could not find any option to export an alert object.image 

Noted

I have already checked the "Migrating existing queries, dashboards, and alerts".

This does not seem to work for me due to it is on different Azure Databricks resource.

So, there is no option to migrate object to another resource.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Harun
Honored Contributor

I am not seeing any direct option to export or version control the alert object other than the migrate option.

https://docs.databricks.com/sql/api/queries-dashboards.html - check this link, it might help you in other way.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Harun
Honored Contributor

I am not seeing any direct option to export or version control the alert object other than the migrate option.

https://docs.databricks.com/sql/api/queries-dashboards.html - check this link, it might help you in other way.

Hi @Harun Raseed Basheer​ 

I have checked the above link. It's very helpful!

I think this Alerts API could worked for my use case.

Thank you so much. 😃

Harun
Honored Contributor

That's great to hear @Thanapat Sontayasara​ 

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.