Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DELETE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did not received the credentials at Accredible (Credential.net).

Shalabh007
Honored Contributor

I recently gave Fundamentals of the Databricks Lakehouse Platform Accreditation (V2) on Databricks academy portal as part of Databricks organized Training series in December, but did not receive the corresponding credentials at Accredible (Credential.net). Any idea how to solve this issue 🤔 ?

I need the certificate to upload at the survey form to finally get the 150% certification voucher.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Shalabh007
Honored Contributor

Had a word with Databricks training support team, we will only get one Databricks Lakehouse Platform Accreditation Lakehouse badge whether we complete V1 or V2 or both. It will only be one badge.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Ajay-Pandey
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi @Aishwarya Shah​ please raise a request to databricks regarding this.

Support link

Harun
Honored Contributor

Hi @Shalabh Agarwal​ when you gave the exam? mostly it will take max of 24 hours to get the credentials in the wallet as per my previous experiences. If it is more than that, then raise a ticket using the link https://www.databricks.com/company/contact .Choose "Training Course and Certification" under the "Contact Reason" section and provide the detailed explanation in the "Message" section and submit the ticket.

Shalabh007
Honored Contributor

Had a word with Databricks training support team, we will only get one Databricks Lakehouse Platform Accreditation Lakehouse badge whether we complete V1 or V2 or both. It will only be one badge.

labtech
Valued Contributor II

@Shalabh Agarwal​  Have your received your badge?

Shalabh007
Honored Contributor

@Gam Nguyen​ Yes.

As per the Databricks training support team, we will only get one Databricks Lakehouse Platform Accreditation Lakehouse badge whether we complete V1 or V2 or both. It will only be one badge.

fh302
New Contributor II

How are you supposed to provide the evidence for passing V2 to recieve Voucher if you dont get the credential?

Shalabh007
Honored Contributor

@fh 302​ 

I have asked this to support team, waiting for their reply. Will update here as soon as get some reply

fh302
New Contributor II

I am in the same boat. I opened couple of tickets but no one is responding. I ended up taking screenshot from the portal of completion as well as shareable link and put that in the survey for voucher. I am pessimistic anyone will do anything about it given the lack of communication to be honest.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.