Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Databricks Academy Learners
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Did not received the credentials at Accredible (Credential.net).

Shalabh007
Honored Contributor

I recently gave Fundamentals of the Databricks Lakehouse Platform Accreditation (V2) on Databricks academy portal as part of Databricks organized Training series in December, but did not receive the corresponding credentials at Accredible (Credential.net). Any idea how to solve this issue ๐Ÿค” ?

I need the certificate to upload at the survey form to finally get the 150% certification voucher.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Shalabh007
Honored Contributor

Had a word with Databricks training support team, we will only get one Databricks Lakehouse Platform Accreditation Lakehouse badge whether we complete V1 or V2 or both. It will only be one badge.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Harun
Honored Contributor

Hi @Shalabh Agarwalโ€‹ โ€‹ when you gave the exam? mostly it will take max of 24 hours to get the credentials in the wallet as per my previous experiences. If it is more than that, then raise a ticket using the link https://www.databricks.com/company/contact .Choose "Training Course and Certification" under the "Contact Reason" section and provide the detailed explanation in the "Message" section and submit the ticket.

Shalabh007
Honored Contributor

Had a word with Databricks training support team, we will only get one Databricks Lakehouse Platform Accreditation Lakehouse badge whether we complete V1 or V2 or both. It will only be one badge.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.