Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Databricks Academy Learners
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

100 Rewards Points to the Databricks Community Rewards Store!  With the Lakehouse architecture quickly becoming the new industry standard for data, A...

Anonymous
Not applicable

100 Rewards Points to the Databricks Community Rewards Store!

With the Lakehouse architecture quickly becoming the new industry standard for data, AI and analytics, we want to help more data practitioners (YOU!) be at the forefront with easy ways to learn and get accredited. 

We are offering 100 Rewards Points to the Databricks Community Rewards Store for you to redeem exciting offerings like Databricks Community merchandise, discounts to Databricks certification, VIP ticket to the annual Data + AI Summit and more!

How to get it? You just have to complete your Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals accreditation between today and November 30, 2022, and join this Group!

We’ve made it easy for you to get going:

• Academy has free Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals content! Watch 4 short tutorial videos, pass the knowledge test, and earn an accreditation for Lakehouse Fundamentals 

• Join our Databricks ‘Academy Learners’ Community Group! When you earn your Lakehouse Fundamentals accreditation, you will receive an email to join this community group with Academy Learning Path materials where you will find peers on the same certification journey as you

• 100 Rewards Points: When you receive your Lakehouse Fundamentals badge and join the Academy Learners Group between November 1 and November 30, 2022, you will receive 100 Rewards Points banked to your Databricks Community Rewards Store account! Note that points from this special offer could take 7 business days to process. See this post for Rewards Store details.

We are thrilled to support you on your data + AI learning journey! See you on your learning path. 🎓 Be sure to post you Lakehouse Fundamentals certificate below and on LinkedIn! We want to celebrate you!

Lastly, be sure you click ‘Join Group’ so we can bank you your points

22 REPLIES 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi ,

Could you help check for my case?

I finshed and got my badge for Academy Accreditation - Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals" on 12-Nov-2022.

But untill now I sill not received 100 Rewards Points to the Databricks Community Rewards Store.

Thank you very much for your support!

BR,

Jensen

Shalabh007
Honored Contributor

@Jensen Ackles​ 

You must sign up for the Rewards Store with the same email you use for Databricks Community for your points to show. New points could take 1 - 2 business days to show on your Rewards Store account.

yogu
Honored Contributor III

@Jensen Ackles​ once you issues resolved keep me updates i also have same concern

anpa
New Contributor III

I got Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals accreditation on October 6, 2022, participation in the Academy Group and created Rewards Store Account. Until now I have not received 100 Rewards Points!

yogu
Honored Contributor III

hi @An Pham​ once you are able to see you 100 points keep me updated i am also having same concern

aiwithqasim
Contributor

DONE, I'm in. Waiting for rewards now

Best,
Qasim Hassan
Data Engineer @Royal Cyber
Databricks UG Pakistan Lead

yogu
Honored Contributor III

I got Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals accreditation, participation in the Academy Group and created Rewards Store Account. Until now I have not received 100 Rewards Points! could u plz look

Shalabh007
Honored Contributor

@Yogita Chavan​ did you receive Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals accreditation in Nov-2022 or before ?

yogu
Honored Contributor III

I did lakhouse fundamental in july 2022

@Yogita Chavan​  It will take nearly 7 Days

source: https://community.databricks.com/s/feed/0D58Y00009OYz3bSAD

Best,
Qasim Hassan
Data Engineer @Royal Cyber
Databricks UG Pakistan Lead

Heman2
Valued Contributor II

I got my Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals accreditation, and created Rewards Store Account with the same mail id Until now I have not received 100 Rewards Points! could u plz look

Anonymous
Not applicable

From what I know that event's just ended on 30 Nov. So I think we need to wait at least first week of December. BTW, I'm still waiting like you.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, mee too​

AnisN
New Contributor II

Hi Same here 🙂

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.