Data Engineering
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

#00244807 and #00245872 Ticket Status - HIGH Priority

Smitha1
Valued Contributor II

Dear @Vidula Khanna​ Vidula, Databricks team, @Nadia Elsayed​ @Jose Gonzalez​ @Aden Jaxson​ 

What is the SLA/ETA for normal priority ticket and HIGH priority ticket?

I created tickets #00244807 on 7th Dec and  #00245872 but haven't received any update in the past 2 days.

I am being suggested to create high priority tickets and wait for 10 business days.

I am unable to create a HIGH priority ticket. Can you create for me a HIGH Priority ticket?

The link seems to be broken. 

I am unable to login with my credentials and when I click on contact us form, after filling details and click on Submit button, it stays on same page.

As support is available in EST hours, I have been spending sleepless nights for the past week to follow up. In spite of 5 days continuous follow up, none of the teams could provide voucher to me which I should be getting without chasing as a customer.

Please take a look at my feedback.

image.png  

Thanks

Smitha

1 REPLY 1

Aviral-Bhardwaj
Esteemed Contributor III

you can only create high-priority tasks if you have an enterprise plan.

as a normal user you can only create normal tasks

if you have enterprise plan then you can escalate case .databricks team will revert you soon there.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.