cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to link my badge to my Linkedin account

liton10
New Contributor

Hi,

I am unable to link my Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals badge to my Linkedin account.

I couldn't sign in to credential.databricks.com webpage.

My email id is : abhishek.palit@ageas.com.hk

1 REPLY 1

Joe_Suarez
New Contributor III

If you're having trouble linking your Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals badge to your LinkedIn Sales Navigator extension, there are a few things you can try:

1. Check your badge settings: Make sure that you have enabled sharing for your badge and that you have selected LinkedIn as the platform to share it on. You can usually find this option in the settings or preferences section of your badge account.
  2. Try a different browser: If you're having trouble signing in to the credential.databricks.com webpage, try using a different browser or clearing your cache and cookies. This can sometimes help to resolve login issues.
  3. Contact support: If you're still having trouble linking your badge to your LinkedIn account, you can contact Databricks support for assistance. They should be able to help you troubleshoot any technical issues and get your badge linked to your LinkedIn account.

Additionally, make sure that you have correctly entered your LinkedIn login credentials and that you have connected your LinkedIn account to your badge account. If you're not sure how to do this, you can usually find instructions on the credential.databricks.com webpage or by contacting Databricks support.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.