Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Soma
by Valued Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Where does custom state store the data

There are couple of custom state functions like mapgroupswithstate,ApplyinpandaswithStateWhich has a internal state maintained is it maintained in same statestore(rocksdb) as aggregation state store function ​

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 1 kudos

Hi @somanath Sankaran​ Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.To help us provide you with the most accurate information, could you please take a moment to review the responses and select the one that best ans...

• 1 kudos
1 More Replies
ArunSharma
by New Contributor II
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

Database Objects Naming Convention for Bronze, Silver and Gold Layers

Please help me for database Objects Naming Convention and coding standard for Bronze, Silver and Gold Layers 

• 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 1 kudos

Hi @Arun Sharma​ Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.To help us provide you with the most accurate information, could you please take a moment to review the responses and select the one that best answers y...

• 1 kudos
1 More Replies
Leszek
by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! Unity Catalog - Azure account console - how to access?

I'm trying to access account console in Azure but I only can see the list of workspaces and access them. I didn't find documentation about account console for Azure. Do you know how to access account console?

• 5 replies
  • 5 kudos
Latest Reply
vimalii
New Contributor II
  • 5 kudos

Hello @Leszek​ . Please tell me is it works for you ?Did you find the root cause ?I still don't understand why I should grant to myself some extra permissions if I already global administrator, owner of subscription, owner of databricks workspace but...

• 5 kudos
4 More Replies
Gajji
by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to link 2 Dashboards

Hi, I have 2 dashboards. 1st Dashboard has a table with two columns, 'Country' and 'NumberOfMajorCities'. When I click on any row of this table/click on 'NumberOfMajorCities' field of a row, I would like to jump to 2nd Dashboard, where I display all ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Ghazanfar Sl​ Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.To help us provide you with the most accurate information, could you please take a moment to review the responses and select the one that best answers ...

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
NM447101
by New Contributor II
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Error when creating a delta live table pipeline

INVALID_PARAMETER_VALUE: Validation failed for node_type_id, the value must be Standard_DS3_v2 (is "Standard_F8s") 

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 1 kudos

Hi @Nitya Mehta​ Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.To help us provide you with the most accurate information, could you please take a moment to review the responses and select the one that best answers y...

• 1 kudos
2 More Replies
Teja07
by New Contributor II
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Datatype mismatch while reading data from sql server to databricks

Data from Azure sql server was read into databricks through JDBC connection (spark version 2.x) and stored into Gen1. Now the client wants to migrate the data from Gen1 to Gen2. When we ran the same jobs that read data from Azure Sql Server to Databr...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Mani Teja G​ Thank you for your question! To assist you better, please take a moment to review the answer and let me know if it best fits your needs.Please help us select the best solution by clicking on "Select As Best" if it does.Your feedback ...

• 0 kudos
3 More Replies
VeeruK
by New Contributor III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals BadgeI have successfully passed the test after completion of the course "Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals&quot...

Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals BadgeI have successfully passed the test after completion of the course "Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals". But I have'nt recieved any badge. I have been provided with a certificate only. Please provide me with th...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
VeeruK
New Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

Any update on the on the badge?

• 0 kudos
5 More Replies
david_bernstein
by New Contributor III
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

DLT autoloader credentials not available error in Azure

I'm just getting started with Databricks and DLTs. I've followed all the docs and tutorials I can find on this and believe I have set up everything in Azure correctly: service principal, paths, and spark configs. When I run a simple DLT autoloader pi...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
david_bernstein
New Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

Thank you, I will look into this.

• 0 kudos
5 More Replies
Fed
by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Ray dashboard no longer available

Has anyone else experienced the lack of access to the Ray dashboard since this week? Last week worked fine.rom ray.util.spark import setup_ray_cluster   setup_ray_cluster(...)This used to output an HTML block with a link to the dashboard.I can manual...

• 4 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Fed
New Contributor III
  • 1 kudos

The reason for the missing dashboard for me was due ​to not having installed some required dependencies. Shout out to the Ray community for their help.​I've submitted a PR (now merged) to add a warning message​ when such dependencies are missing.​​

• 1 kudos
3 More Replies
kj1
by New Contributor III
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

When running DBT pipeline with column docs persisted we get error at least one column must be specified

Problem:When running dbt with persist column docs enabled we get the following error: org.apache.hadoop.hive.ql.metadata.HiveException: at least one column must be specified for the tableBackground:There is an issue on the dbt-spark github that was c...

• 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Dooley
Valued Contributor
  • 0 kudos

Also confirming that you do not have any of these limitations:From DBT's website: Some databases limit where and how descriptions can be added to database objects. Those database adapters might not support persist_docs, or might offer only partial su...

• 0 kudos
7 More Replies
kll
by New Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

`moduleNotFoundError` when attempting to enable a jupyter notebook extension

I am running a set of commands and to run `pydeck` on jupyter notebook as per the documentation here: https://pydeck.gl/installation.html#enabling-pydeck-for-jupyterHowever, it throws an `moduleNotFoundError` exception. !pip install pydeck !jupyter n...

• 2 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Keval Shah​ Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.To help us provide you with the most accurate information, could you please take a moment to review the responses and select the one that best answers yo...

• 0 kudos
1 More Replies
liton10
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to link my badge to my Linkedin account

Hi,I am unable to link my Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals badge to my Linkedin account.I couldn't sign in to credential.databricks.com webpage.My email id is : abhishek.palit@ageas.com.hk

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Joe_Suarez
New Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

If you're having trouble linking your Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals badge to your LinkedIn Sales Navigator extension, there are a few things you can try:Check your badge settings: Make sure that you have enabled sharing for your badge and that yo...

• 0 kudos
gud4eve
by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scala app getting NullPointerException while migrating from DBR 7.3 to 9.1 (and above)

We are migrating our Scala jobs from AWS EMR (6.2.1 and Spark version - 3.0.1) to Lakehouse and few of our jobs are failing due to NullPointerException. We tried in Databricks Runtime 7.3 LTS, it is working fine. Because it had same spark version 3.0...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
gud4eve
New Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

In one of my code statements, I updated scala Boolean to java.lang.Boolean and this is working fine now. May be in new newer Spark versions, null in scala Boolean isn't supported.

• 0 kudos
DianGermishuiz1
by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is the purpose of the databricks-workspace-stack-lambdazipsbucket S3 bucket created on Databricks AWS Account Provisioning?

An S3 bucket with the prefix "databricks-workspace-stack-lambdazipsbucket" was created by default when I created my AWS Databricks account. It is set to public access. It has one zip file in it called "lambda.zip". What is the purpose of this S3 buck...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Dian Germishuizen​ Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.To help us provide you with the most accurate information, could you please take a moment to review the responses and select the one that best ans...

• 0 kudos
3 More Replies
haxker
by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Unable to Login and Unable to reset Password . Password reset link keeps on loading even after entering passwords

https://community.cloud.databricks.com/login.htmlUnable to Login and Unable to reset Password . Password reset link keeps on loading even after entering passwords 

• 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
Latest Reply
Miguel_AngelJim
New Contributor II
  • 2 kudos

I have the same problem, when you press the reset password button it stays loading indefinitely and does not confirm that it has been changed

• 2 kudos
4 More Replies
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors