Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

liton10
by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to link my badge to my Linkedin account

Hi,I am unable to link my Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals badge to my Linkedin account.I couldn't sign in to credential.databricks.com webpage.My email id is : abhishek.palit@ageas.com.hk

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Joe_Suarez
New Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

If you're having trouble linking your Databricks Lakehouse Fundamentals badge to your LinkedIn Sales Navigator extension, there are a few things you can try:Check your badge settings: Make sure that you have enabled sharing for your badge and that yo...

• 0 kudos
gud4eve
by New Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Scala app getting NullPointerException while migrating from DBR 7.3 to 9.1 (and above)

We are migrating our Scala jobs from AWS EMR (6.2.1 and Spark version - 3.0.1) to Lakehouse and few of our jobs are failing due to NullPointerException. We tried in Databricks Runtime 7.3 LTS, it is working fine. Because it had same spark version 3.0...

• 1 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
gud4eve
New Contributor III
  • 0 kudos

In one of my code statements, I updated scala Boolean to java.lang.Boolean and this is working fine now. May be in new newer Spark versions, null in scala Boolean isn't supported.

• 0 kudos
DianGermishuiz1
by New Contributor III
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

What is the purpose of the databricks-workspace-stack-lambdazipsbucket S3 bucket created on Databricks AWS Account Provisioning?

An S3 bucket with the prefix "databricks-workspace-stack-lambdazipsbucket" was created by default when I created my AWS Databricks account. It is set to public access. It has one zip file in it called "lambda.zip". What is the purpose of this S3 buck...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Dian Germishuizen​ Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.To help us provide you with the most accurate information, could you please take a moment to review the responses and select the one that best ans...

• 0 kudos
3 More Replies
haxker
by New Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 2 kudos

Unable to Login and Unable to reset Password . Password reset link keeps on loading even after entering passwords

https://community.cloud.databricks.com/login.htmlUnable to Login and Unable to reset Password . Password reset link keeps on loading even after entering passwords 

• 5 replies
  • 2 kudos
Latest Reply
Miguel_AngelJim
New Contributor II
  • 2 kudos

I have the same problem, when you press the reset password button it stays loading indefinitely and does not confirm that it has been changed

• 2 kudos
4 More Replies
Tonny_Stark
by New Contributor II
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

FileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: when I try to unzip .tar or .zip files it gives me this error

Hello, how are you? I have a small problem. I need to unzip some .zip, tar files. and gz inside these may have multiple files trying to unzip the .zip files i got this errorFileNotFoundError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: but the files are in ...

error
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 0 kudos

Hi @Alfredo Vallejos​ Thank you for your question! To assist you better, please take a moment to review the answer and let me know if it best fits your needs.Please help us select the best solution by clicking on "Select As Best" if it does.Your feed...

• 0 kudos
5 More Replies
Tracy_
by New Contributor II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Incorrect reading csv format with inferSchema

Hi All,There is a CSV with a column ID (format: 8-digits & "D" at the end).When trying to read a csv with .option("inferSchema", "true"), it returns the ID as double and trim the "D". Is there any idea (apart from inferSchema=False) to get correct ...

image.png
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 0 kudos

Hi @tracy ng​ Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.To help us provide you with the most accurate information, could you please take a moment to review the responses and select the one that best answers your...

• 0 kudos
4 More Replies
Naeem_K
by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! Data Engineer Associate Certificate and badge not yet received

@Kaniz Fatma​ I have cleared the certification exam on 26th January 2023, but still haven't received the certificate. I had given the exam with a different mail ID but I'm not receiving any emails from Databricks to that mail ID.Kindly help me resolv...

• 3 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Anonymous
Not applicable
  • 1 kudos

Hi @Naeemah Khatib​ Hope everything is going great.Just wanted to check in if you were able to resolve your issue. If yes, would you be happy to mark an answer as best so that other members can find the solution more quickly? If not, please tell us s...

• 1 kudos
2 More Replies
QPeiran
by New Contributor III
  • 3 replies
  • 5 kudos

How to exit the entire job in the orchestration scenario?

Hi, can anybody answer this question I posted on StackOverflow? https://stackoverflow.com/questions/73314048/databricks-how-to-exit-the-entire-job-in-the-notebooks-orchestration-scenario

• 3 replies
  • 5 kudos
Latest Reply
CarterM
New Contributor III
  • 5 kudos

@Vidula Khanna​ @Vidula Khanna​ We are experiencing the same issue in our Workflows and I was wondering if there has been any update.We need the functionality to call a method similar to `dbutils.notebook.exit` in a notebook that will cancel the exec...

• 5 kudos
2 More Replies
Michael_Marquis
by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 3 kudos

How can I change the font size on ipywidgets in a Databricks notebook?

I'm trying to create a simple UI for a notebook using the recently implemented support for ipywidgets, but I'm having a hard time figuring out how to change certain style attributes like font size and color in widgets that should accept those style p...

• 1 replies
  • 3 kudos
Latest Reply
Miguel_Suarez
New Contributor III
  • 3 kudos

Hey Michael,The example you're trying to run is for ipywidgets 8, we currently have ipywidgets 7-which has fewer button customizations. I believe the only font customization available in 7 is "font_weigh t" (no space). I hope this helps.Best,Miguel

• 3 kudos
Anonymous
by Not applicable
  • 4 replies
  • 11 kudos

Hi team, Could everyone please help explain about the Charity and Charity Name in "Data + AI Summit 2023: VIP ALL-Access Pass" in the Reward...

Hi team,Could everyone please help explain about the Charity and Charity Name in "Data + AI Summit 2023: VIP ALL-Access Pass" in the Reward Store? I don't know what it means.Thanks and Best Regards,Jensen Nguyen

• 4 replies
  • 11 kudos
Latest Reply
jose_gonzalez
  • 11 kudos

Adding @Kaniz Fatma​ @Suteja Kanuri​ for visibility

• 11 kudos
3 More Replies
Anonymous
by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

What happened to the Databricks Marketplace?

I recently watched a Data + AI keynote from 2022 and it was announced there and in the below article. What is the status of this? I do not see it on my account; I am currently on a trial. If it is there, how do I get to it?https://www.databricks.com/...

• 1 replies
  • 2 kudos
Latest Reply
jose_gonzalez
  • 2 kudos

adding @Kaniz Fatma​ and @Vidula Khanna​ for visibility on this question

• 2 kudos
FirozAhmad
by New Contributor II
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

how to convert my Academy to partner Account comapany mail.

I have a account of Databricks Academy account but unable to login same id and password to Partner Academy Account .

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
jose_gonzalez
  • 1 kudos

Adding @Vidula Khanna​ and @Kaniz Fatma​ for visibility

• 1 kudos
FJ
by Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 2 kudos

Instructor-led course for Advanced data engineering course

I enrolled myself through the partner academy for Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks (North America) (Instructor-Led course) Just received this message saying my registration for Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks (North America) has be...

• 1 replies
  • 2 kudos
Latest Reply
jose_gonzalez
  • 2 kudos

Adding @Vidula Khanna​ and @Kaniz Fatma​ for visibility

• 2 kudos
Hubert-Dudek
by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 10 kudos

databricks SQL now supports getting the SQLSTATE code of a query to identify errors. You can use the e.getSqlState() method in a try/catch block to ge...

databricks SQL now supports getting the SQLSTATE code of a query to identify errors. You can use the e.getSqlState() method in a try/catch block to get the five-character code that indicates the success or failure of an SQL command. I am still thinki...

Untitled
  • 1 replies
  • 10 kudos
Latest Reply
jose_gonzalez
  • 10 kudos

Thank you for sharing @Hubert Dudek​ 

• 10 kudos
KKo
by Contributor III
  • 1 replies
  • 1 kudos

Databricks/spark Stickers

I was wondering if we can request free databricks/spark stickers anywhere.

• 1 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz
Community Manager
  • 1 kudos

Hello @Kris Koirala​, Thank you for reaching out to us on the Databricks community! It's great to see your enthusiasm for Databricks and Apache Spark.We do occasionally have swag giveaways, including stickers, during events and conferences. However, ...

• 1 kudos
Labels
Top Kudoed Authors