cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Data Engineering
Join discussions on data engineering best practices, architectures, and optimization strategies within the Databricks Community. Exchange insights and solutions with fellow data engineers.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

pjp94
by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

DB Connect failing

For some reason, my dbconnect failed and I haven't been able to resolve the issue. I am connecting to an enterprise server. I was getting the following errors which (I believe) are now resolved.I defined the PYSPARK_DRIVER_PYTHON and PYSPARK_PYTHON v...

image.png image.png
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos
Latest Reply
Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
  • 1 kudos

Hi @Paras Patel​(Customer)​ , We haven’t heard from you since the last response from @Debayan Mukherjee​, and I was checking back to see if his suggestions helped you. Or else, If you have any solution, please do share that with the community as it c...

• 1 kudos
1 More Replies
Prabakar
by Esteemed Contributor III
  • 2 replies
  • 5 kudos

Resolved! %pip/%conda doesn't work with encrypted clusters starting DBR 9.x

While trying to use the magic command %pip/%conda with DBR 9.x or above it fails with the following error:%pip install numpyorg.apache.spark.SparkException: %pip/%conda commands use unencrypted NFS and are disabled by default when SSL encryption is ...

• 2 replies
  • 5 kudos
Latest Reply
Prabakar
Esteemed Contributor III
  • 5 kudos

If you are not aware of the traffic encryption between cluster worker nodes, you can refer to the below link.https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/databricks/security/encryption/encrypt-otw

• 5 kudos
1 More Replies
Labels