cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Databricks Certified Data Engineer Professional exam

Nhan_Nguyen
Valued Contributor

Hi team,

I'm going to take the Databricks Certified Data Engineer Professional exam.

It's really hard. Could anyone give me some materials or resources.

I'm already taken the preparation course on customer.databricks but seem it's not enough knowlege.

Thanks

6 REPLIES 6

Aviral-Bhardwaj
Esteemed Contributor III

only academy courses thats it

jose_gonzalez

Hi @Nhan Nguyenโ€‹,

Just a friendly follow-up. Did any of the responses help you to resolve your question? if it did, please mark it as best. Otherwise, please let us know if you still need help.

rockper
New Contributor II

There are two courses in Databricks Academy. They are bundled in the Data Engineer Learning Plan.

1. Data Engineering with Databricks v3 (12 hours) for DE Associate
  2. Advanced Data Engineering with Databricks (also 12 hours) for DE Professional

The first course also has extensive slides and code.

Try to attend a Certification Overview either as a live Webinar or as a course in DB Academy. It covers the certification topics more granularly. There are also prep courses and practice tests on Udemy

KaKa
Contributor

Hi Guy,

go to customer-academy.databrick.com and search key work :  

" Certification Overview: Databricks Certified Data Engineer Professional Exam ID: E-VMWOJ1"

This course will cover the format and structure of the exam, topics assessed by the exam, example questions, and tips for exam preparation.

Learning objectives

• Describe the learning context, format, and structure behind the exam.
  • Describe the topics covered in the exam.
  • Recognize the different types of questions provided on the exam.
  • Identify resources that can be used to learn the material covered in the exam.

Prerequisites

• Describe how to use and the benefits of the Databricks platform and developer tools
  • Build optimized and cleaned data processing pipelines using the Spark and Delta Lake APIs
  • Model data into a Lakehouse using knowledge of general data modeling concepts
  • Ensure data pipelines secure, reliable, monitored, and tested before deployment

Learning path

• This course is part of the Data Engineer learning path.

Last course update

• July 2022

jensen22
Contributor

I cleared this exam, if you want to know more details feel free to contact me.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.