Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Get Started Discussions
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

I created the workspace successfully using QuickStart(recommended) method, now I want to create one more workspace and it is showing an error.

AniP
New Contributor II

Hi,

I created the workspace using QuickStart(recommended) method and at the time of creating workspace, it asked following parameters -

AccountId   -

AWSRegion

BucketName

DataS3Bucket

IAMRole.

Password

Username

WorkspaceName

The workspace was created successfully.

I am now trying to create one more workspace in the same AWS region (Sydney) and cloudformation template is failing with the status - rollback Complete.

This time it asks me different parameters as compared to previous one -

AccountId

DataS3Bucket

Password

Username

WorkspaceName

Cloudformation events showing -

The following resource(s) failed to create: [workspaceS3Bucket, workspaceIamRole, LambdaZipsBucket, functionRole]. Rollback requested by user.

functionRole

CREATE_FAILED

Resource creation canceled

LambdaZipsBucket

CREATE_FAILED

Resource creation cancelled

workspaceIamRole

CREATE_FAILED

Resource creation cancelled

workspaceS3Bucket

CREATE_FAILED

Bucket name should not contain uppercase characters

Note - I checked and bucket name is in lowercase only.

Can someone please help to identify the issue as I am not able to create one more workspace.

3 REPLIES 3

Priyag1
Honored Contributor II

There might be some runtime error or syntax error , try to create it as fresh one again

AniP
New Contributor II

I tries that also and facing same issue.

Debayan
Esteemed Contributor III
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi, could you please elaborate on the error code here? There is some misconfiguration which is causing the error. Thanks!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.