cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Usage of forum: How to find the threads where I commented on and my bookmarks

Mumrel
Contributor

Hi quick questions,

1) the other day I commented on a thread and cannot find it. Is there a feature to find all my posts? I cannot find it under my profile.

2) I find interesting threads and want to watch (in the sense: email me when updates occure) them or at least bookmark them, so that I can check them manually later.

I found the bookmark feature, but I have not found the place where I can see and manage all my bookmarks?!

Thanks and regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jan St.​ :

Hi, thanks for your question.

1) Apologize for this, for now our platform does not support this feature. But the good news is, it will soon be supported in another month

2)For now, what you can do is to UPVOTE a post whenever you find a post that interests you and you would get all the notifications from the post as and when there is an activity on it

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jan St.​ :

Hi, thanks for your question.

1) Apologize for this, for now our platform does not support this feature. But the good news is, it will soon be supported in another month

2)For now, what you can do is to UPVOTE a post whenever you find a post that interests you and you would get all the notifications from the post as and when there is an activity on it

I also discovered that it seems that I can see a list of all my posts when I visit https://community.databricks.com/s/start-discussion

Mumrel
Contributor

Hi @Suteja Kanuri​  thanks for the feedback and the workaround :-).

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Jan St.​ 

Thank you for posting your question in our community! We are happy to assist you.

To help us provide you with the most accurate information, could you please take a moment to review the responses and select the one that best answers your question?

This will also help other community members who may have similar questions in the future. Thank you for your participation and let us know if you need any further assistance! 

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.