cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disable scheduling of notebooks

pauloquantile
New Contributor III

Hi,

We are wondering if it is possible to disable the possibility to disable scheduling of a notebook. A client wants to allow many analysts access to databricks, but a concern is the possibility of setting schedules (the fastest is every minute!). Is it possible to disable this? Or add something like a cap because the costs can increase enormously this way. We also found out that an admin isn't allowed to remove a schedule.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

-werners-
Esteemed Contributor III

I don't think you can disable it. Annoying as I have to remove these schedules regularly.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

-werners-
Esteemed Contributor III

I don't think you can disable it. Annoying as I have to remove these schedules regularly.

Hi, thanks for the reply! How do you find these scheduled notebooks? I couldn't find these 😅

-werners-
Esteemed Contributor III

in the Workflows pane, Jobs.

Hmm, that is weird. Cant see anything. Eventhough, I as an admin scheduled a notebook. And I can't even see it in the workflows pane!

-werners-
Esteemed Contributor III

weird, it shows up in the jobs if I schedule one.

I cant see it as well. I was with my admin and was checking it.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @Paulo Rijnberg​ 

Thank you for your question! To assist you better, please take a moment to review the answer and let me know if it best fits your needs.

Please help us select the best solution by clicking on "Select As Best" if it does.

Your feedback will help us ensure that we are providing the best possible service to you. Thank you!

Hi Viduala, just did it. Can you take a look at my other post? Since I noticed that this post people was interpretated wrong (I meant the SQL queries). Would love to get some help with that. Can't find anything in the documentation about it or on the forums.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.