cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Administration & Architecture
Explore discussions on Databricks administration, deployment strategies, and architectural best practices. Connect with administrators and architects to optimize your Databricks environment for performance, scalability, and security.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Azure Databricks SQL Warehouse tags not being populated

Wojciech_BUK
Valued Contributor III

In Azure cost monitor I am trying to get list of my cluster names and cost associated to it.

It works fine with job cluster and all purpos clusters but not for SQL Warehouses.

When you look at below example, where I am querying only for my SQL Warehouse (i took ID from Databricks UI) and clustername tag is empty, there is no other tag that shows SQL Warehouse Name.

Wojciech_BUK_0-1703773554117.png

When i try to add custom tag with clustername equal to name of my SQL Warehouse, it says it is in confilct with databricks default tags 

Wojciech_BUK_1-1703773672483.png

I have to create separate tag for this and I don't like this approach.

Is it a bug? 

1 REPLY 1

Yeshwanth
Honored Contributor

@Wojciech_BUK I would recommend you get in touch with the Azure Pricing team once to check this in a great deatil.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group