cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Administration & Architecture
Explore discussions on Databricks administration, deployment strategies, and architectural best practices. Connect with administrators and architects to optimize your Databricks environment for performance, scalability, and security.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connecting Databricks and Azure Devops

ksenija
Contributor

Hi everyone,

When I tried to create new Databricks job that is using a notebook from a repo, it asked me to set up Azure DevOps Services (Personal access token) in Linked Accounts under my username. And now every time I want to create a new branch or pull request in my repo, I get this error:

ksenija_0-1717148736222.png

And when I change Linked accounts to Azure DevOps Services (Azure Active Directory), I get this error in my Databricks jobs:

ksenija_1-1717148797484.png

This started happening after we had some team changes, so now none of us are familiar with this connection.

Did this happen to anyone?

Best regards,

Ksenija

3 REPLIES 3

NandiniN
Honored Contributor
Honored Contributor

Hi @ksenija ,

Looks like the Git credentials for the job uses a different account and are missing. 

The job is configured to use {a particular user} but this account has credentials for {another configured user}.

So you need to update the git details.

Hi @NandiniN ,

Could you tell me where to update git details?

Hello @NandiniN ,

Could you please provide me more information about it?

Thanks in advance,

Ksenija

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group