cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Administration & Architecture
Explore discussions on Databricks administration, deployment strategies, and architectural best practices. Connect with administrators and architects to optimize your Databricks environment for performance, scalability, and security.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implementing Databricks Persona in

d_kailthya
Visitor

Hi all,

I am looking to implement the "persona" based access control across multiple workspaces for multiple user groups in Azure Databricks workspaces. Specifically,

- I have a "DEV" workspace where the developer groups (Data Engineers and ML Engineers) should be able to start up compute clusters and execute Databricks workflows and jobs at will

- I have a "PROD" workspace where the developer groups should only be able to view the workflow or job details and logs but should not be able to execute these. 

To me it seems like the "persona" based solution described in this article fits the bill nicely. Does anyone have a suggestion on how to implement this in terraform, e.g. using the Databricks provider ?

Thanks in advance!

Dipanjan

0 REPLIES 0

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group