cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Stay up-to-date with the latest announcements from Databricks. Learn about product updates, new features, and important news that impact your data analytics workflow.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🔔 Attention Databricks Academy Users: SSO Implementation Incoming! Secure Your Account Today!

Sujitha
Community Manager
Community Manager

On May 18th a new SSO user experience will launch in Customer and Partner Academy. In order to secure your account, please see the instructions below on how to update and verify that your data is correct and complete. Please ensure that you have two emails (company and a recovery) email associated with your account.

Customer Academy 

Please see walkthrough on how to verify and/or update your email and secondary email address in Customer Academy

Steps 

1. Log into Customer Academy

2. On the home page locate your profile box and select “My profile” 

3. Scroll down and Update/Verify your email addresses

• Email - Please use this field for your company email address
  • Secondary Email (personal)
    Sujitha_0-1715596765217.png

4. When you are finished click “Save Changes

Partner Academy 

Please see walk through on how to verify and/or update your primary and secondary email address in Customer Academy 

Steps 
1. Log into Partner Academy 

2. Navigate to the menu ⚟ in the top left corner 

3. Click on the “pencil icon” - My Profile 

4. Scroll down and Update/Verify your email addresses

• Email - Please use this field for your company email address
    Sujitha_1-1715596782895.png

5. When you are finished click “Save Changes

To receive additional support or address any other issues you encounter, kindly detail your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support team will swiftly address your needs.

54 REPLIES 54

Ajay-Pandey
Esteemed Contributor III

Thanks for update 

lbamar
New Contributor III

I dont see a primary and secondary email, 

I see email (required) and company email(for access to training)

which one needs to be updated?

I also don't see a place to update for personal email. 

MK007
New Contributor III

Ditto. No option for secondary e-mail.

LinlinH
New Contributor III

Same here. No Primary / Secondary Email

ramg2000
New Contributor III

I registered myself to DBA as a customer prospects when I was working for a potential databricks customer. I paid for myself for the databricks labs susbscription. I no longer work for the company. What would happen for me in that case ? How will i be able to access my databricks labs subscription using my personal email id.

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ramg2000 , Thank you for posting your concern on Community!

To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours).

Znichka
Contributor

Would be nice if you could share some visual guides, screenshots, etc. since the names of the email fields in the current version of the Academy do not correspond with yours provided in the step-by-step instructions. Thanks. 

MK007
New Contributor III

DBX Issue.jpg

ok, that's what I see, too. Now, which one in your screenshot would be: 

• Primary (company) email

MK007
New Contributor III
  1. I do not know. Second one clearly says company. Does that mean, first one is personal?. I don't want to mess-up my logins. Is there a way databricks makes it explicit 

I am with you!!

freygeospatial
New Contributor III

I do not see a primary and secondary email either, like others. Only "Email" and "Company Email". I need some guidance before proceeding. Do I switch these around?

nathaliecs
New Contributor II

Do you need two email addresses? Or are you ok with just one. I also see Email and Company Email... they are the same email address right now. 

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!