Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Austin
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Greetings Central Texas Databricks Users - I wanted to share an update around our recent user group. It was great to connect with our customers and pa...

Steve_Merrill
New Contributor

Greetings Central Texas Databricks Users - I wanted to share an update around our recent user group. It was great to connect with our customers and partners - See Linkedin Post for pictures. Please invite your colleagues to join this group or reach out to your account AE supporting your account to stay up to date on upcoming events in your area

We had a chance to hear from 3 great speakers

• HEB Grocery - Spoke about their implementation of Overwatch to monitor cost by team
  • Databricks' own Sean Owen talked about LLMs and our Dolly solution we recently deployed
  • Our Sponsor - Cerebral Technologies spoke about Data modernization/migration strategies with Databricks

We're busy now looking towards our Annual Conference at the end of June but also planning our next Austin based User Group Meeting?

Do you know someone using Databricks that might be interested in presenting about their success on Databricks, please let us know

1 REPLY 1

AnirbanDas
New Contributor III

Hi, I am interested in the Overwatch topic. Is the recording available by any chance? or a github repo with the Overwatch dashboard implementation?

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group