cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification exam got suspended, need immediate assistance

shubhamkr706
New Contributor III

Hi @Cert-Team ,

i was in the middle of certification exam, i got for pop up on my screen and support team connected with me on chat. They checked the surroundings and they told due to technical violation my exam is suspended, and they suspended my exam.

Could you please help me with rescheduling it ASAP, i have also create a case for this request number- 00521156.

Please look into it and reschedule within 24 hrs.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @shubhamkr706, I hope this is resolved now!

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @shubhamkr706I'm sorry to hear your exam was suspended. Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow the support team 24-48 hours to resolve. In the meantime, you can review the following documentation:

Room requirements

Behavioural considerations

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @shubhamkr706, I wanted to check in and see if the issue with your exam suspension has been resolved. Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Hi @Kaniz_Fatma ,

I have received a mail saying my test is rescheduled and the start time is of next 1 hr from now.

shubhamkr706_2-1724077886360.png

But in Webassessor portal i am not able to see any scheduled test. Could you please help me with this.

shubhamkr706_0-1724077764032.png

Hi @Kaniz_Fatma , My bad I can see that it is rescheduled in above screenshot. But how to launch this exam, will the launch button be active at the time of test?

Hi @shubhamkr706, I hope this is resolved now!

Yes my test is over.

Thanks

Great, Congratulations!

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group