cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification Exam Suspended

Vijetaverma
New Contributor II

Hi

I experienced a problem during my exam attempt. Initially, everything was going well until the proctor interrupted me, asking to inspect my surroundings, which I promptly showed without any issues. However, towards the end of the exam, the session was abruptly stopped and suspended, preventing me from completing it.

I have already raised a ticket regarding this (#00501928) but have not received a explanation for the suspension.  Please investigate and provide me with an update at your earliest convenience?

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

2 REPLIES 2

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @VijetavermaI'm sorry to hear your exam was suspended. Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow the support team 24-48 hours for a resolution. In the meantime, you can review the following documentation:
Room requirements
Behavioral considerations

Vijetaverma
New Contributor II

Dear Kaniz_ Fatma,

It's more than 48hrs, but still didn't get any response/mail regarding this issue.

please help me as possible as

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group