cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks exam got suspended

nileshgupta
New Contributor II

Hi @Cert-Team

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to request a review of my recently suspended exam. I believe that my situation warrants reconsideration, and I would like to provide some context for your understanding.
I applied for Databricks Certified: Data Analyst Associate certification on 9th July 2024. The test was going fine for me but suddenly there was an alert from the system (I think I was in proper angle in front of camera and was genuinely giving my exam) and then again after some time another alert came, this time there was a proctor asking me to show the room. I showed the room and there was nothing suspicious in the room still he/she suspended my test.

This exam is really important for me and 

I would like to request a review of my case with the hope of having my exam suspension lifted so that I can complete my assessment under fair and supervised conditions. I am committed to adhering to all exam rules and guidelines and ensuring that there are no further violations.

I appreciate your understanding and consideration of my situation. Please let me know if there is any additional information or documentation required from my end to facilitate the review process.

I have raised a support request using the below link
https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training
Request Id is #00499857

I would really like to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible probably my today itself as many projects are dependent on the certification to be completed.
please resolve this issue it is very urgent to me .

Thanks,
Nilesh Gupta

@Kaniz 
@Anonymous 
@Anonymous 
@Cert-Team

2 REPLIES 2

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @nileshgupta, I'm sorry to hear your exam was suspended. Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow the support team 24-48 hours to resolve. In the meantime, you can review the following documentation:

Room requirements

Behavioural considerations

nileshgupta
New Contributor II

Its resolved thanks team.

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!