cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certification Registration clarification

Apromit
New Contributor

Hi All,

I am interested to complete some fundamental databricks certification, for example "Learn Lakehouse Fundamentals". So when I am going for that it's asking for some details before starting with it.

So now my only concern is, while registering what should I enter as "Company Email" and "Company Name"? Because supposedly if I register now with my company name and email and then change my company in the future then I would lose access to my email. What would happen to those certifications? Will it be lost? or more precisely can I register with my personal Email here and complete the certifications?

databrciks.jpg

It would be helpful if someone can clarify on this. Thanks

Mukherjee@Apro
0 REPLIES 0

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group