cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data engineer associate exam was suspended, need help with the same.

AbhishekSwain47
New Contributor

Hi Databricks team, 

I attended the examination for Databricks certified Data engineer associate exam on July 4th  2024 (04-07-2024) and I was left with last few questions when my exam got paused and later after showing room my video stream stopped and they have suspended my exam now saying  I did not meet the Behavioural or Environmental Requirement. Since I did not use any unfair means and throughout the examination I have only focused on the laptop screen please reschedule my exam . I am ready to take the exam. Previously I have cleared the Machine Learning Associate Examination. I would have cleared this one too but this happened unfortunately, @Cert-Team  Please look into this matter at the earliest . 

My webassessor mail Id is : abhishekd@elementtechnologies.com 

my request id is : #00497854

Please look into this matter at the earliest.

2 REPLIES 2

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AbhishekSwain47, I'm sorry to hear your exam was suspended. Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow the support team 24-48 hours to resolve. In the meantime, you can review the following documentation:

Room requirements

Behavioural considerations

AbhishekSwain47
New Contributor

Hi @Kaniz_Fatma  its already been more than 48 hours since the exam and there has been no progress from your side , I have spent a lot of hardwork and resources on preparing for this examination , please help at the earliest !

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!