cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Associate Exam issue

Ronak_331
New Contributor III

Hello Team,

I was very excited to take my first Databricks certification exam. Unfortunately, at the time of exam, I wasn't feel good, making it difficult for me to read the questions. Additionally, the proctor insisted on inspecting my bed, every corner of the room, as well as the walls and floors. I was just blinking my eyes and I got an instruction from proctor. This made me feel nervous and overwhelmed. After some time my assessment is auto submitted.

I requested you to please reschedule my exam.

Bellow I mentioned the details:

user name: rajputronak048@gmail.com

Exam: Databricks Certified Data Engineering Associate.

Exam time: 11 March 2024 1:00 pm Asia/ Calcutta

Thanks.

Regards,

Ronak Rajput 

4 REPLIES 4

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Ronak_331, We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your exam attempt. To expedite the resolution of your concerns, please list them on our ticketing portal. Our support team will prioritize your request and provide you with an update as soon as possible. Our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours.

Please submit your concerns using the following link: [link to ticketing portal].

Thank you for your understanding.

Ronak_331
New Contributor III

Hi @Kaniz, As you suggested, I have raised a ticket with the ID number 00448138. I hope to receive a reply soon and that my request will be resolved.

Thank you.

Ronak_331
New Contributor III

Hello Team,

It's been more than 18 hours, and I still haven't received any update email. I hope my ticket has been considered, and I will receive a rescheduled exam email as soon as possible. If possible, could you please prioritize my application?

Thank you.

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @Ronak_331 Apologies for the delay, the support team assured me that they are in communication with you. Best wishes!

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.