cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Databricks Certification exam got suspended

Tinarebello
New Contributor

Hi Team,

I have attempted Databricks Certification exam - Databricks Certified Associate Data Engineer on 11 March 2023 at 3:00 pm IST and due to the secure browser was not responding and some technical glitch , the team has asked me to restart the base machine and they have rescheduled the exam at 3:40 pm IST, while writing the exam also I was facing many issues like my browser went stuck for long time and I have asked for support and the test got resumed a few times, and later the exam got suspended in between and I am not aware what is the reason.

Could you please provide me with an update of why the exam got suspended and is there any way to reschedule the exam .

User ID โ€“ tinarebello5@gmail.com

User name : Tina Rebello

1 REPLY 1

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Tinarebello, We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your exam attempt. To expedite the resolution of your concerns, please list them on our ticketing portal. Our support team will prioritize your request and provide you with an update as soon as possible. Our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours.

Please submit your concerns using the following link: [link to ticketing portal].

Thank you for your understanding.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.