cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Data Engineer Associate Exam suspended

RohitB91
New Contributor III

Hi @Cert-Team ,

I had appeared for the Databricks Data Engineer Associate Exam yesterday, however midway it was suspended by the proctor. It was mentioned the I did not meet the Behavioural or Environmental Requirements, this after I had answered more than 20 questions. I was asked to show the entire room setting which I did post which the proctor suspended the exam, with no clear reason given. After having prepared for a month for the exam its extremely frustrating to not give the exam. I have raised a support ticket as well [#00439779] but it has been more than 12 hours not received any update so far. Can you please help here ? Also can you share any link which has a DO's and DONT's list because I'm not really sure what might a trigger suspension next time as well. I had followed the checklist prescribed by Kriterion but it did not matter. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@RohitB91 I have responded to your other post. The support team has reached out to you and is awaiting your response. The registration confirmation you received and our FAQ contains information on taking online proctored exams: 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@RohitB91 I have responded to your other post. The support team has reached out to you and is awaiting your response. The registration confirmation you received and our FAQ contains information on taking online proctored exams: 

samiks14
New Contributor III

@RohitB91 your issue is resolved?. because my exam also got suspended today during finishing time and got frustrated. Please let me know your status?. have you completed the exam?.

RohitB91
New Contributor III

Hi @samiks14 I had raised a support ticket with Databricks Training to which I got a response the next day. My exam was rescheduled to a date chosen by me and I was able to complete the exam the second time.

samiks14
New Contributor III

Thanks for your reply. My issue is resolved and I completed the exam also.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.