Certifications
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exam got suspended

Sathrek
New Contributor II

My Databricks Certified data engineer associate exam got suspended on 7th March 2024 .

I was continuously in front of the camera and an alert appeared and then my exam resumed. Then later a support person asked me to show the full room and I showed him around 8-10 times. I am not sure why but he suspended my exam . Please solve this issue. 

I have raised the request 

request id: 00446832 

Please can any one help with this?

Thanks,

Rekha

3 REPLIES 3

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sathrek, I understand your concern, and I want to assure you that our team will look into the issue with your exam suspension. We aim to resolve such cases promptly, and our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours.

Thank you for your patience, and we will get back to you as soon as we have an update on your request (request id: 00446832). If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Sathrek
New Contributor II

Hi Kaniz,

Thanks for your response.

I have received an email from databricks learning team asking for my next availability for rescheduling the test. I gave options for this weekend. But I haven't received any response yet. Still waiting for the help to reschedule my exam.

Sathrek
New Contributor II

sorry, I mean to say "Databricks Support team," not "Databricks learning team"

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.