cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Databricks Certification exam Badge not received

shravan245
New Contributor

Hi Team, 

I have completed my certification exam on jun-29-2024, But till now I didn't receive any badge, can you check this for me. I have already raised the request ( #00495595 ).

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @shravan245There was a problem issuing certification badges over the weekend. The job is running now and all outstanding badges should be issued by EOD.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Ma2
New Contributor

I am currently in the same situation.Passed the exam on 28 Jun, still waiting for the certificate.Contacted several times but no response yet.

shravan245
New Contributor

@Ma2 : Do you know how can we escalate this ? , Not sure how to reach them, but I found this contact from previous discussions @jose_gonzalez add him here as well.

@jose_gonzalez : I see that you handled a similar topic before, can you help us in getting this resolved.

Hi @shravan245There was a problem issuing certification badges over the weekend. The job is running now and all outstanding badges should be issued by EOD.

Ma2
New Contributor

No idea, i just tried to contact them using theri website and its just like a simple fill in form.i am not sure bt i wasnt even assigned the request id

Ma2
New Contributor

@shravan245 just letting u knw i got mine a few mions ago.
Thnaks for getting in touch .Really appreciate the help

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!