cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

My Databricks Certified Data Engineer Professional exam got Suspended

kajalpoojari555
New Contributor II

Hello @Cert-Team,

My Databricks Certified Data Engineer Professional exam got suspended on Jan 31st, 2024. 

I was continuously in front of the camera and an alert appeared and then my exam resumed. Later a support person asked me to show the full room and I showed him around 8-10 times. I am not sure why, but he suspended my exam. Please solve this issue.

I need to get the certification and it is very important for my project. I am requesting to please resolve this issue as soon as possible.

My Exam just went on only for 20 to 30 minutes, and it was going well. Please let me know if you can resume my exam or reschedule it.

I have raised the request at https://help.databricks.com/s/contact-us?ReqType=training
Request id - #00430843
Please resolve this issue as soon as possible as it is Really important to me.

webassessor account: kajal.poojari@exponentia.ai

Exam: 

Databricks Certified Data Engineer Professional

Exam Date: 31st, Jan 2024.

Thank you.

Kajal Poojari.

@Kaniz @Sujitha.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @kajalpoojari555 I'm sorry to hear about your experience, and thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. They are working through cases now and will reach out to you shortly. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @kajalpoojari555 I'm sorry to hear about your experience, and thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. They are working through cases now and will reach out to you shortly. 

Aastha
New Contributor II

Hello @Cert-Team I also faced the same issue. My exam was almost completed. I was reviewing the questions, but The exam got abruptly suspended after some false alarms. Kindly help me to get the results and rescedule the exam . Its a bit urgent for me. I logged the ticket already at #00494972. Kindly resolve and  share teh a=update, your quick response is highly appreciated 

Hello @Aastha ,

Thank you for reaching out to Databricks Community support!

We know how frustrating it must be for you. Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow the support team 24-48 hours for a resolution. In the meantime, you can review the following documentation:

Room requirements

Behavioral considerations

Thanks & Regards
@cert_ops_team

Aastha
New Contributor II

Hello @Cert-TeamOPS @Cert-Team Can you please share the confirmed schedule. I have not heard back. Request ID CASE 00494972

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Please check your email, the support team has responded. 

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!