cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Certification Exam Suspended. Kindly help to reschedule

abhi_161999
New Contributor II

@Cert-Team 

Hello team,

Today, I had my Databricks Associate exam, but my exam was suspended without any reason. I tried logging in many times but was unable to log in and after some time it starts showing launch time is passed. I hope you can understand my situation and work to resolve this issue very soon. I am very poor to pay it again. Please help me.

I request you to please reschedule my exam.

Request id: #00465209

username: abhi.anandji16@gmail.com
Assessment Name: Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate
Date/Time: 23 April 2024 0900H Asia/Calcutta

Thank you.

1 REPLY 1

Cert-TeamOPS
Contributor III
Contributor III

Helloabhi_161999

Thank you for raising a ticket with Databricks Training & Certification regarding your issue, We are working on your request. Please allow us 24 hours to revert back to you.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group