cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Certified Associate Developer Exam Got Suspended. Require support for the same.

Sricharan05
New Contributor III

Request #00482566

Hello Team, 

I encountered Pathetic experience while attempting my 1st Databricks certification. I had some network issues and lighting issues. My test was stopped in the middle and I was connected with the proctor for reviewing. As requested by the proctor I showed all the required camera angles, but still then I was suspended from the exam

I want to file a complaint as I was not involved in any unfair means.

I request you to please resolve this on high priority. 
I need urgent support as I was not involved in any unfair practices. I was sitting in a room alone .You can also check the video, I did not use any unfair means in the entire exam throughout.

Please schedule new exam for me, I have to complete the certification asap for urgent project requirements.
Please  request you to help.

Below are details:

Username: sricharan.p@ltimindtree.com

Exam: Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 - Python

Time: 02 June 2024 1845H Asia/Calcutta

I have also raised a support ticket from you side attaching the details here:

Request number: #00482566

ref:!00D610JGc4.!500Vp06oBWP:ref

Webassessor I'd: Sricharan P

@Cert-Team @Cert-Bricks @Cert-TeamOPS   @Kaniz  @Sujitha 
Anyone please do help me please

Thanks. 

Regards, 

Sricharan P

0 REPLIES 0

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group