cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abruptly suspended certification exam

shivani2121
New Contributor II

Hello Team,

I encountered Pathetic experience while attempting my DataBricks certification. Abruptly, Proctor asked me to show my desk, after showing he/she asked multiple times.. wasted my time and then suspended my exam, saying I have exceeded eyes movement and just few minutes left in exam. I have faced technical issues in between and continuously seated from 12:00 PM till 1:00 PM and due to continue seeing in laptop screen sometimes I have seen downwards during exam. 

I want to file a complaint as I was not involved in any unfair means.

Given these circumstances, I request a chance to reschedule my certification exam to the nearest possible date. I believe this request is reasonable given the challenges I faced during the exam.

This is serious, I have paid and attempted exam ethically. I was not expecting this behavior a from proctor. 

Please resolve this on high priority. 

Below are details:

username: shivani.shukla@kpipartners.com

Exam: Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate 

Date: 4th June, 2024 

Request id is #00483444

2 REPLIES 2

Cert-TeamOPS
New Contributor III
New Contributor III

Hello @shivani2121 

Thank you for reaching out to Databricks Community support!

We know how frustrating it must be for you. Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow the support team 24-48 hours for a resolution. In the meantime, you can review the following documentation:

Room requirements

Behavioral considerations

Thanks & Regards
@cert_ops_team

shivani2121
New Contributor II

@Cert-TeamOPS 

I received a mail regarding rescheduling of my exam and I mentioned the date to be 5th June (evening 4 PM IST ) which is today itself. 
But there is no response from the team yet.
Please look into the matter so that i can complete my exam today.

Thanks

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!