cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Certified Associate Developer Exam Got Suspended. Require support for the same.

Sricharan05
New Contributor II

Request #00482566 #00482567

Hello Team, 

I encountered Pathetic experience while attempting my 1st Databricks certification. I had some network issues and lighting issues. My test was stopped in the middle and I was connected with the proctor for reviewing. As requested by the proctor I showed all the required camera angles, but still then I was suspended from the exam

I want to file a complaint as I was not involved in any unfair means.

I request you to please resolve this on high priority. 
I need urgent support as I was not involved in any unfair practices. I was sitting in a room alone .You can also check the video, I did not use any unfair means in the entire exam throughout.

Please schedule new exam for me, I have to complete the certification asap for urgent project requirements.
Please  request you to help.

Below are details:

Username: sricharan.p@ltimindtree.com

Exam: Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark 3.0 - Python

Time: 02 June 2024 1845H Asia/Calcutta

I have also raised a support ticket from you side attaching the details here:

Request number: ##00482566  , #00482567

ref:!00D610JGc4.!500Vp06oBWP:ref

Webassessor I'd: Sricharan P

@Cert-Team @Cert-Bricks @Cert-TeamOPS   @Kaniz  @Sujitha 
Anyone please do help me please

Thanks. 

Regards, 

Sricharan P

6 REPLIES 6

Sricharan05
New Contributor II

Request team to please reschedule my exam As soon as possible

Sricharan05
New Contributor II

Hi @Kaniz @Sujitha @APadmanabhan @Cert-Team @Cert-Bricks @Cert-TeamOPS 
Please help me with this issue. I have a very urgent client requirement and I have paid complete $200 for the examination. Please try to help me as soon as possible please. Sorry for the continuous request its little bit urgent. Please help to reschedule the exam today itself . I have read all the articles regarding the exam behavior and I will surely follow it up. Its a kind request please help

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sricharan05, I'm sorry to hear your exam was suspended. Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow the support team 24-48 hours to resolve this.

In the meantime, you can review the following documentation:

Room requirements

Behavioural considerations

Sricharan05
New Contributor II

It’s been more than 24 hours after my exam I haven’t got any reply from the ticket nor anyone. Please take this up on priority and resolve the issue. Please someone help me on this

Sricharan05
New Contributor II

Hi Team I am waiting for more than two days completely , its been 48+ hoours still I am waiting for a single reply from the support team. Please help me out on this . Iam reqesting you to kindly check the issue, its very urgent for me . Please escalate if possible. 
#00482566  , #00482567

Sricharan05
New Contributor II

Hi @Kaniz  Its been 3 days I am waiting for a reply from support team. I can see that people who have raised ticket after me have got replies from the support team but I dint. Can you please check on this on priority please

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!