cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate Exam has been suspended after 15 min

shubham_007
Contributor II

Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate Exam has been suspended after 15 min . What is this behaviour from KRYTERION proctored ? I am having eye glasses with number -5.00. I am looking at screen and that laptop screen light is reflecting on my glass with glare. I explained this to online proctored. But proctored suspended my exam. Now How can I appear to exam without having glasses ? When can my test will get reschedule ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thank you mam. It is resolved.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10

shubham_007
Contributor II

@Kaniz_Fatma I am having eye glasses with number -5.00. I am looking at screen and that laptop screen light is reflecting on my glass with glare. I explained this to online proctored. But proctored suspended my exam. Now How can I appear to exam without having glasses ? When can my test will get reschedule ?

shubham_007
Contributor II

@Cert-Team  I am having eye glasses with number -5.00. I am looking at screen and that laptop screen light is reflecting on my glass with glare. I explained this to online proctored. But proctored suspended my exam. Now How can I appear to exam without having glasses ? When can my test will get reschedule ?

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @shubham_007Thank you for sharing your concern with us!

To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours).

tickets:

no response yet.

Hi @shubham_007I'm sorry to hear your exam was suspended. Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow the support team 24-48 hours to resolve. In the meantime, you can review the following documentation:

Room requirements

Behavioural considerations

shubham_007
Contributor II

@Kaniz_Fatma 

@Cert-Team

@Sujitha 

No response since 5 hours. I am still waiting for issue to be resolve. From last 5 hours I am infront of laptop for response. Please help and schedule as early as possible.

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @shubham_007, We hope we've been able to resolve the issue with the Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate Exam. Was the suspension due to the glare from your glasses addressed, and have you been able to reschedule your test? Please let us know if there's anything we can assist with.

shubham_007
Contributor II
Ticket ref:

ref:!00D610JGc4.!500Vp09lluO:ref

raised above ticket to reschedule exam. Kindly ask support team to reschedule my exam as it is suspended due to seating style movement only. Please understand we are humans not robot. Still I am adhering to test compliance. Awaiting from 24 hours for exam rescheduling. Kindly ask team to reschedule on thursday att 8: 00 AM.

@Kaniz_Fatma @Cert-Team  @Cert-TeamOPS @Sujitha Mam Please look into this on priority. Very harassing experience from KRYTERION proctored.

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @shubham_007We hope we've been able to resolve the issue with the Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate Exam. Was the suspension due to the glare from your glasses addressed, and have you been able to reschedule your test? Please let us know if there's anything we can assist with.

Thank you mam. It is resolved.

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group