cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Exam Suspended

shivangisingh1
New Contributor

Hello @Cert-Team ,

I had a very bad experience while I was taking the Databricks Certified Data Enginner Associate exam, on 7th July. After answering all the questions, while I was reviewing, my exam got suspended and I performed all the checks asked by the proctor. After a 10 minute long conversation, I was told that I did not meet the behavioural/environmental requirements. Even though, all the behavioural/room requirements mentioned kryterion were met. 

I have raised a request #00498790 for the same. Please help me out immediately.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cert-TeamOPS
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello @shivangisingh1 ,

Thank you for reaching out to Databricks Community support!

We know how frustrating it must be for you. Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow the support team 24-48 hours for a resolution. In the meantime, you can review the following documentation:

Room requirements

Behavioral considerations
Thanks & Regards
@Cert_TeamOPS

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Cert-TeamOPS
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hello @shivangisingh1 ,

Thank you for reaching out to Databricks Community support!

We know how frustrating it must be for you. Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow the support team 24-48 hours for a resolution. In the meantime, you can review the following documentation:

Room requirements

Behavioral considerations
Thanks & Regards
@Cert_TeamOPS

ArunK
New Contributor III

What is the solution provided?

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group