cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Finally I pass Certified Data Engineer Professionals

hskimsky
New Contributor II

Finally I pass Certified Data Engineer Professionals 4 times exam 83.33% !!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Emil_Kaminski
Contributor

Congratulations @hskimsky !

** You might also want to subscribe to Warsaw Databricks YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1-u_2nI97cNHtu_FQ3HP_A

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

quakenbush
Contributor

Congrats man!

I just completed the 12h training sessions, also passed the fundamentals & advanced exams. Do you think these 12h are enough? I'm somewhat scared by the exam guide - this looks pretty tough. Futher I'm not sure if the 12h training really covers everything, there war no block on Mlflow integration which is mentioned in the exam guide as well.

I'll probably watch the videos again taking notes for myself...well i'm aware i can't use them, but it may help for studies

hskimsky
New Contributor II

I think it is very insufficient to take the professional exam.

I have been working on bigdata-related projects for 10 years and have experience with 5 spark projects and 3 databricks POC.

quakenbush
Contributor

omg...I'm 10+ years into DWH using 'classical' systems, including Oracle, Teradata and the creation of services using Java. That's gonna be not easy ๐Ÿ˜•

Emil_Kaminski
Contributor

Congratulations @hskimsky !

** You might also want to subscribe to Warsaw Databricks YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC1-u_2nI97cNHtu_FQ3HP_A
Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!