cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fundamentals of the Databricks Lakehouse Platform Accreditation - v2 - Something wrong

Nkay
New Contributor II

Fundamentals of the Databricks Lakehouse Platform Accreditation - v2 - Broken or setup incorrectly. 

I have made five attempts at the certification exam and thoroughly reviewed my answers on each attempt. Despite my efforts, I have been unable to pass the exam. I suspect that there may be issues with the test setup or marking criteria.

To validate my observation, I performed a quick online search and found no recent instances of individuals passing the exam in the past four months. I kindly request the Databricks team to investigate this matter further and verify my observation. I am willing to provide my email ID via direct message for you to review my profile and attempts.

Nkay_0-1712318673292.png

2 REPLIES 2

Kaniz_Fatma
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Nkay, Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We appreciate your dedication to the certification process and understand your frustration. To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff will investigate the issues you've mentioned regarding the certification exam setup and marking criteria. Our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours, so you should hear back from us soon.

We're here to help, so please feel free to reach out if you have any other questions or need further assistance.

Nkay
New Contributor II

Please send me a DM to reply too

Thanks

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!