Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received voucher code for completing the the GenAI pathway in databrick festival

pauli
New Contributor II

I've completed the GenAI pathway before the databricks festival. I'm yet to receive the voucher for the exam.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pauli , Hey there!

Thank you for posting your concern on Community! 😄

I'm thrilled to hear that you completed the GenAI pathway before the Databricks Festival. That's fantastic progress! 🚀

To expedite your request for the voucher, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff will jump right in to help. You can expect a resolution within 24-48 hours. We're here to make sure you get your well-deserved voucher promptly!

Looking forward to celebrating more milestones with you on your learning journey! Keep up the amazing work! 🌟

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pauli , Hey there!

Thank you for posting your concern on Community! 😄

I'm thrilled to hear that you completed the GenAI pathway before the Databricks Festival. That's fantastic progress! 🚀

To expedite your request for the voucher, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff will jump right in to help. You can expect a resolution within 24-48 hours. We're here to make sure you get your well-deserved voucher promptly!

Looking forward to celebrating more milestones with you on your learning journey! Keep up the amazing work! 🌟

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.