cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in receiving my databricks Certificate due to wrong email id

Saravanaram
New Contributor III

Hi Team,

I have given the examination for "Databricks Certified Associate Developer for Apache Spark-Python" on 12th Jan 2024 at 1500 IST. The email id associated with my Kryterion at that time I gave my examination was wrong it had a typo in it. This is wrong email associated in that account "saravanaramk@kpgm.com" the domain is incorrect.  the correct email id is "saravanaramk@kpmg.com" I corrected this email after given the exam in the kryterion profile. Due to this issue I haven't received my certification yet. I tried submitting ticket to the support group multiple times but haven't got any confirmation email checked junk as well. Kindly help getting my certificate for the exam to this email id "saravanaramk@kpmg.com". It was a genuine typo and its my first examination with databricks. Kindly help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Saravanaram
New Contributor III

Thanks Team. I recieved my certificate. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Saravanaram
New Contributor III

Thanks Team. I recieved my certificate. 

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.