Certifications
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

My exam got suspended- #00437831

gautamm9966
New Contributor II

My exam Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate got suspended on 16th Feb. I faced multiple challenges during my exam.  I was asked to address the issue by providing the video of my work environment and I did. then informed that my exam had been suspended though I was not involved in any malpractice. I have created a support ticket on the Databricks help page. #00437831. Kindly resolve the issue.

@Cert-Team 

Test Name - Databricks Certified Data Engineer Associate

3 REPLIES 3

Kaniz
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for posting your concern on Community!

To expedite your request, please list your concerns on our ticketing portal. Our support staff would be able to act faster on the resolution (our standard resolution time is 24-48 hours).

gautamm9966
New Contributor II

Hi Kaniz,

I already raised concern ticket for the above issue.

Ticket id is #00437831

Please let know anything else I have to do.

samiks14
New Contributor III

@gautamm9966, your issue is resolved?. because my exam also got suspended today during finishing time and I got frustrated. Please let me know your status?. have you completed the exam?.

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.