cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My exam was scheduled on 2nd Oct 10:30 AM IST was not able to take test because webassessor was down

punamrandive32
New Contributor

Hello, 

My Exam for Databricks certified data engineer associate was scheduled on 2nd Oct 2024 and was not able to take because webassessor was down at that time, when I was scheduling exam it wasn't mentioned that it will be down on 2nd Oct 2024, I have also raised support ticket for same at time of test I have not received any response yet, I have to complete the test as early as possible can you please re-schedule it, Thank you. Please find the attachment of screenshot indicating down site of webassessor at time of test that is 2nd Oct 2024 10:30AM IST

webassessor account: punam.randive@infosys.com

Exam: Databricks Certified Data Engineer Professional Thank you.

Here is the ticket number if it helps. I have raised for same #00544599, #00544594

0 REPLIES 0

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group