cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to purchase Certified Data Engineer Associate exam in webassessor

Saikat_Biswas
New Contributor III

Hi,

I wanted to book an Databricks exam through link: https://webassessor.com/databricks. I am already register for webassessor for my GCP exam. So after login, I am only able to see GCP exam. I am not able to find any Databricks certification exam. Screen shot attached. Please help me for the same.

Thank you in advance.

error.JPG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

APadmanabhan

@Saikat_Biswas Looks like you have signed up for a testing platform of a different cloud sponsor. Please create an account using a separate login ID; you could use a similar email address; however, you will have to use another login ID than the one you've used to create your Google Webassessor account.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

APadmanabhan

@Saikat_Biswas Looks like you have signed up for a testing platform of a different cloud sponsor. Please create an account using a separate login ID; you could use a similar email address; however, you will have to use another login ID than the one you've used to create your Google Webassessor account.

Thank you very much @APadmanabhan  for the solution.

Join 100K+ Data Experts: Register Now & Grow with Us!

Excited to expand your horizons with us? Click here to Register and begin your journey to success!

Already a member? Login and join your local regional user group! If there isn’t one near you, fill out this form and we’ll create one for you to join!