cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding pyspark associate developer exam suspension

manjubhargavikr
New Contributor III

Hello,

I was giving PySpark Developer exam , In between, my exam was suspended by support agent. I was asked to show the entire exam setting I did show. I showed all the walls and objects(mouse and my wallet having my ID as well). But then, in sometime my exam was totally suspended. I did make sure everything is as per rule. Please investigate the whole issue accordingly. I request to schedule me the same exam, or refund and allow me to register again.

Below are my exam details:
email: manjubhargavikr@gmail.com
Transaction Confirmation #: 8fb5ad972e3610012d7a450a1194cdab
Order Date: 04/11/2024
Please to respond to the issue ASAP.

Thanks,
Manju

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @manjubhargavikr The support team has received your request and is working on getting you rescheduled. Please review the room and behavior requirements before launching your exam again and good luck!

Room requirements
Behavioral considerations

View solution in original post

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@manjubhargavikr This is the status: 15 April 2024 America/Chicago 1900H SCHEDULED

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

manjubhargavikr
New Contributor III

Hello,

could someone please resolve the issue?

manjubhargavikr
New Contributor III

Can someone please reschedule my exam for  4/15/2024 at 7:00 PM CST ( America/Chicago).I had been waiting since three days.

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

Hi @manjubhargavikr The support team has received your request and is working on getting you rescheduled. Please review the room and behavior requirements before launching your exam again and good luck!

Room requirements
Behavioral considerations

Hello, 
Thanks for your response. I received an email saying my exam is rescheduled, but when I login into webassessor, I still see that my exam is inactive and there is no entry show my updated exam schedule. I would like to confirm if my exam is schedule to 7:00 PM CST timezone.
Can you please help?

Cert-Team
Honored Contributor III
Honored Contributor III

@manjubhargavikr This is the status: 15 April 2024 America/Chicago 1900H SCHEDULED

Welcome to Databricks Community: Lets learn, network and celebrate together

Join our fast-growing data practitioner and expert community of 80K+ members, ready to discover, help and collaborate together while making meaningful connections. 

Click here to register and join today! 

Engage in exciting technical discussions, join a group with your peers and meet our Featured Members.