cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Request for Certification Discount Voucher

Vishalkhode1206
New Contributor

Hey I am requesting databricks to provide one certification voucher as i have already the taken the exam couple of weeks ago but unfortunately i failed in the exam however i was 2 correct answers away from passing the test.
I need to crack this course but left with zero vouchers please provide with voucher sir

1 REPLY 1

Cert-Team
Esteemed Contributor
Esteemed Contributor

Hi @Vishalkhode1206 We currently are not running any discount promotions for certification. Please reach out directly to the support team with any questions or concerns. FYI: @Cert-TeamOPS 

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you wonโ€™t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isnโ€™t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group