cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Certifications
Join dynamic discussions on Databricks certifications within the Community. Exchange insights, tips, and experiences to help prepare for certification exams and validate your expertise in data engineering, analytics, and machine learning.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Databricks Exam got Suspended. Need Urgent help

Chandru13
New Contributor

Dear Support Team,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to express my concern regarding the recent suspension of my Databricks Associate Data Engineer certification exam, which I took on 10 October 2024(16:45 Asia/Calcutta). During the exam, I received a notification that it was suspended due to a suspected violation of the exam policy.

I would like to clarify that I strictly adhered to the guidelines and did not engage in any activity that would breach the exam policies. I kindly request that you review the incident and provide any clarification regarding the alleged violation, as I am confident that I followed all the rules.

Additionally, I invested $200 to register for this exam, and I would like to inquire about the possibility of rescheduling the exam, as I believe this situation occurred without any fault on my part.

Please let me know the next steps and if any further information is required to assist in the review. I look forward to your prompt response and guidance on how to proceed with rescheduling.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. Also, I shared my ticket details below.

Ticket Detail:
Ticket Number: #00548994
Subject: Request for Review of Exam Suspension and Rescheduling – Databricks Associate Data Engineer
Requester:
Priority: Normal
Ticket URL: https://help.databricks.com/s/case/500Vp00000D8n0r
Unique TicketId: [ ref:!00D610JGc4.!500Vp0D8n0r:ref ]

1 REPLY 1

Cert-TeamOPS
Databricks Employee
Databricks Employee
Hello @Chandru13 ,
Thank you for reaching out to Databricks Community support!
We are sorry to hear that your exam was suspended.. Thank you for filing a ticket with our support team. Please allow the support team 24-48 hours for a resolution. In the meantime, you can review the following documentation:
Behavioral considerations
Room requirements
Thanks & Regards
@Cert_TeamOPS

Connect with Databricks Users in Your Area

Join a Regional User Group to connect with local Databricks users. Events will be happening in your city, and you won’t want to miss the chance to attend and share knowledge.

If there isn’t a group near you, start one and help create a community that brings people together.

Request a New Group